I had to write a few more. My brain just kept going after I wrote the previous post so I thought I would list them as PART TWO of Guilty Pleasures (but I don’t know if they are necessarily “guilty”:
1. Sitting on the couch and watching mindless t.v. while the kiddos take naps.
2. Dipping a spoon into the peanut butter jar and eating next to my peanut-butter loathing husband.
3. Smelling my husband’s shirts at the end of the day…there is something about his cologne mixed with his smell that makes me happy.
4. Slipping into bed after taking a hot shower and shaving my legs. That doesn’t happen too much anymore.
5. I absolutely LOVE running in the rain.
6. I love getting muddy/ dirty. I used to make it a goal to see how dirty I could get after my softball games in high school.
7. Being lazy with Josh almost every Saturday during football season.
8. Going to COSTCO during sampling hour and getting full on free food.
9. Sneaking in food to the movie theatre.
10. Sometimes I will read US magazine while working out- it is pure entertainment.
Ok, so that was part two. I want to hear from those who are reading the blog what your guilty pleasures are too.